Thursday, February 25, 2010

Studying...?





It's a Thursday night in Spain and I'm...studying?! Yes, yes I am, because I need to pass my test tomorrow morning:)I actually have all my vocabulary words pretty down...oh you know...all 200 of them. I'm still correcting my essay as well but since it's under 300 hundred words, it's really fast to do. I honestly didn't think I was going to study this hard here, hehe but I gotta do what I gotta do to get my A. I'm just super excited because I'm finally sick free hopefully and going to Morocco, whoot whoot! Yep be jealous;) So here are a few more pics because I feel like I'm not sharing enough of my obsession with pictures. The last picture is from Carnaval de Cadiz. There was thousands of people there...it's similar to our Halloween where people get drunk in the streets and no body cares, in other words, it's a huge outdoor party with tons of costumes, really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment