Thursday, May 13, 2010

One week left...

It's official, a week from today I'll be flying out to London to meet my best friend Venessa! It also means that I have one week here left is Spain. It's crazy to think that these four months have gone by like the blink of an eye. My experience here has been so amazing and sometimes it's hard to describe what I've exactly been through. I feel so blessed to have been able to come here and I'm trying to soak in my last week. The weather is picking up too so I'll be able to wear those dresses that have been tucked away in the dresser for so long. You would think that by this time in Spain it would be appropriate to wear "summer" clothing but the weather hasn't been good to me! So just in case you're wondering what my travel plans are to follow starting next week...here's the agenda:
  • London (5 days)
  • Dublin (2 days)
  • Amsterdam (2days)
  • Barcelona (2 days)
  • Athens (3 days)
  • Rome (3 days)
  • Prague (3 days)
  • Poland & cities within (13 days)
Ah, I am so excited I can't wait! And I'm so anxious to see my bestie and am so glad I get to go through this experience with her!

1 comment:

  1. Great city selections....I still need to visit Greece and Prague. This will be such an awesome and memorable experience!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete