Saturday, January 30, 2010

So soon...



I finally received my housing arrangements! I googled practically my entire neighborhood via google satellite maps. I'm in a district called Los Remedios which in English means...take a guess...'remedies'. Knowing where I'll be living for the next four months gave me a relief. I also got in contact with my future roomie and she seems quite nice! Hmm, the other part, walking to school is a 30 minute walk, good or bad thing?
I also picked up last minute things from good ole Walmart & Walgreens and kept it under $20, yay!
If you're curious of how my walk to school will look, take a look at the map, blue trail=walk to school.

1 comment:

  1. dang, isnt there a bus or something that u can take? or how bout borrowing a bike? lol....on the plus side, walking is a great workout, but damn, after that walk twice a day, id be like what's a gym..im too tired..

    ReplyDelete