Thursday, January 21, 2010



Today my new Canon came in so it’s time to test out that baby! I ordered it from Amazon and was $50 cheaper than Best Buy. It’s time to read that manual and get the best out of it. It has an HD video mode so I’m excited about that because it can come in handy while abroad, at least I hope so. Everyone knows I’m obsessed with taking pictures any chance I get, so hopefully this camera lives up to its expectation. My collage poster also came in today from Snapfish.com. They gave me the collage as a credit so I only paid $1.99 for shipping. Talk about a deal! I’m going to post up a picture soon so you can see the great quality.
On a random note, Hayden Panettiere was in one of the Yahoo, OMG stories. She is so gorgeous & her style…well, let’s just say I’m quite jealous.

1 comment: