Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Easter here in Spain is definitely a lot different to what I'm used to. I just had a salad and paella alone in the kitchen. Wonderful ay? I didn't mind but we didn't even have eggs, what's up with that?! But my aunt from Poland packed one for me so I still have yet to eat it, can't wait. My 9 days in Poland went by super fast. It was really nice to see my family and cousins, we had a good time. The weather was even nice too! The last two days were kinda cold so I pretty such stayed under the covers haha. So here I am now, in my room writing away with some homework, waiting for my roomie to come back, she should be back soon. Then...we're going on the rooftop to get some sun, ah, I can't wait, partly because it's so cold in my room. Well, folks, pictures will be up soon, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment