Monday, April 12, 2010

Recap of the weekend.



On Saturday, my roommate, Mari, and I went to Málaga for the day. We left at 7:40 am and got there just after 10:30. The train ride was so good. For 30 euro it was so worth it. It was comfortable, clean, and fast, enough said. We 1st went to the Alcazaba which are ruins I believe and pretty much just walked through the tricky maze trying to make it to the top, but most importantly, we took lots of pictures! Then we headed to the Picasso museum, just in case you didn't know, Pablo Picasso was born in Málaga and there are two sites dedicated to him. The museum was actually pretty neat. I'm usually not a big art person but his work is good, I'm not going to lie. After, we took a lunch break and ate our "bocadillos", Spanish for sandwiches. Finally, we made it to the beach! It was so nice to relax and just enjoy the beautiful views. Technically, it was my first time seeing a "nude" beach (well somewhat). So when I saw girls with no tops, I was like, Whoa, what are they doing, then I had to remind myself I was in Europe hehe. But this trip was great and I'm hoping I can find someone to go with me to another city this weekend. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment