Thursday, April 29, 2010

Having a good day...

So I've been freaking out about my grades here in Spain, mostly because they transfer over to my university back at home, I don't have the pass/fail option. Yesterday I had a test for my immigration class and I think I did pretty well because I knew how to answer each question...so during that time I was feeling pretty good. My class right after that is my politics class. We had taken a test last week on Friday and I was pretty sure I wasn't going to pass it and I'm being serious here. Dun dun dun...I got it back yesterday and...an A-!!! You don't understand how happy I was! So now I'm a little relieved and have faith that I can earn higher grades than what I was expecting. Unfortunately right now I'm writing a 6-page paper that is due tomorrow so I've got to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment